The 15 Best Plans in Lanzarote
From dreamy beaches to lunar landscapes and a unique local culture, Lanzarote is a one-of-a-kind destination in the world.
Here is a list of essential experiences and places you cannot miss in Lanzarote, as they will immerse you in the authenticity of this Canarian gem:
1. Timanfaya National Park: In the volcanic heart of the island, Timanfaya National Park offers a spectacle of lava and fire that will transport you to a lunar world.
2. Southern Beaches - Playa Mujeres and Papagayo: Discover the beaches of Playa Mujeres and Papagayo in the south, where crystal-clear waters and golden sands await you to enjoy the sun and serenity.
3. Jameos del Agua: Venture into the volcanic caves transformed into the magical cultural center of Jameos del Agua, a masterpiece by César Manrique that blends art and nature.
4. Cueva de los Verdes: Explore the depths of the earth through the Cueva de los Verdes, where fascinating lava formations tell the geological history of the island.
5. Mirador del Río: Contemplate the greatness of Lanzarote from the Mirador del Río, a creation of César Manrique that offers unparalleled panoramic views of the Chinijo Archipelago.
6. Cactus Garden: Immerse yourself in the stunning Cactus Garden, an amazing collection of cacti and succulents from around the world, designed by César Manrique.
7. La Geria: Explore the unique wine region of La Geria, where vines are cultivated in holes protected by volcanic stone walls, merging tradition and nature.
8. Charming Inland Villages - Teguise, Haría: Discover the charm of inland villages like Teguise and Haría, with cobbled streets and traditional architecture that will immerse you in local history.
9. Northern Beaches - Caleton Blanco, Caleta del Mero: Embark on the exploration of northern beaches, such as Caleton Blanco and Caleta del Mero, where wild nature and crystal-clear waters offer unforgettable moments.
10. Famara Beach: Confront the majesty of Famara Beach, surrounded by stunning cliffs. Ideal for surf and other water sports enthusiasts.
11. Farmer's House Museum: Immerse yourself in the agricultural history of Lanzarote at the Farmer's House Museum, a place that pays tribute to the work and life of the island's farmers.
12. Janubio Salt Flats: Don't miss the historic Janubio Salt Flats, a unique and colorful landscape reflecting the island's salt history.
13. El Golfo: Discover the charm of El Golfo, a bay with a black sand beach and the iconic Green Lake, an emerald green water lake contrasting with the surrounding volcanic landscape.
14. La Graciosa: Take a ferry from Órzola and spend a day on the neighboring island, offering a tranquil atmosphere and dreamy beaches.
15. Explore: Whether by bike or on foot, let the rhythms of Lanzarote take you and discover corners full of magic.
We encourage you to visit the volcanic island and be surprised by its attractions; indeed, Lanzarote is a true gift for the senses.